Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

Hi Tom!

You could try real alternative. http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm
and this for quicktime: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm
It worked for the files i tried to play. I refuse to install the "real" real player or quicktime on my computer.
Hope this helps.

Erik