Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

Frankly,I think the government has no business owning
the ENHS in the first place.As far as digitizing,and
putting historic,acoustical stuff on the web is
concerned,you can't do any better than WFMU
http://wfmu.org/playlists/AP
http://wfmu.org/playlists/te
Jerry Fabris is the guy who handles the ENHS stuff,for
WFMU,maybe he'd be interested in putting it all on the
web,why don't you ask him ?

Not all of us are sheep,who believe in group think.As
an agorist
http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/nlm/nlm4.html
you will get no argument from me,that the government
cannot do anything right.But you can catch more flies
with honey,than you can,with vinegar.

                                Roger Kulp

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail