Re: [ARSCLIST] Magnetic Tape Terminology

I find I use the terms interchangeably as well, and more so when I need to refer to the two sides of
a record groove (sometimes a mono recording is worn in varying degrees on either groove wall, so I'll
indicate "right channel clean" or something similar).

dl