Re: [ARSCLIST] Warsaw Concerto / STINSON SLP 38 / SCHWANN Catalog

Are these by any chance the same calypso albums,that
Disc issued on 78 ? If so,I was not aware,of a volume
three.I have volume one,on a Disc 78 set,and have seen
volume two,years ago,but foolishly passed on it,due to
missing records.These are not common pieces.On a good
day,they can pass the hundred dollar mark,on eBay.
                                Roger Kulp