Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape baking question

Separating the sticky tracks isn't a problem, since they're leadered and easy to find.
What I WOULDN'T do is re-insert them back in their original reels since (a) I might not
have immediate need to transfer the other cuts and (b) the sticky ones will probably
turn sticky again. Easier to put a note on the tape box saying "See reel X" and leave
all the baked tracks on their own reel. Among their own kind. Okay, it's segregation, I
admit it.

dl