Re: [ARSCLIST] Are we at the end of the road musically??Book

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Brock-Nannestad" <pattac@xxxxxxxx>
> From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad
>
> Steven C. Barr wrote:
>
> > Second...I have been reading a serious work on the relationship
> > between sound (as a physical entity) and music. It postulates
>
> ----- what is it? Several on the list make a point out of providing precise
> bibliographic information. And we might disagree with your conclusions based
> on it.
>
> Kind regards,
> George

As noted, I have lost track (temporarily, I hope) of the dommed volume,
and as a result can't cite the requisite information. When I uncover
(possibly literally) the book, I'll post the data!

My premises can be described as "The House Of Three Wonders"...

1) You wonder if I have it
2) I wonder where it is
3) Everybody wonders how I find it!