Re: [ARSCLIST] fwd: Everything Louder Than Everything Else : Have the loudness wars reached their final battle?

My original posting of the article has still yet to show up in my inbox. Strange, since
it was a repeat of an item sent to me earlier in the day, along with the subject line.

Pardon my indulgence in doing this, but I'm going to send it again with a shorter
subject line and without the FWD..just in case it's my own server that's rejecting it
for some reason.

dl