Re: [ARSCLIST] fwd: Everything Louder Than Everything Else : Have the loudness wars reached their final battle?

They have been here and been forwarded to friends too! Thanks for them.

Messages often come in out of sequence on yahoogroups and other email fora. Don't know why but they get mixed up - maybe yours had to be routed arond Pluto and I got mine rorm kalamazoo... The internet is nonlinear.
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689