Re: [ARSCLIST] sticky goop on a CD container

To quote Lowell Thomas, "with or without nuts?" Okay, smooth or crunchy...and I guess
I'd better avoid the stuff with the honey or swirls of grape jelly added. But if I
come downstairs tomorrow and find my CDs being eaten by squirrels, let it be on your
head.

dl