Re: [ARSCLIST] sticky goop on a CD container

Try rubbing Peanut Butter on it. That's what I usually try first most sticky residue from price labels, etc.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com

David Lennick wrote:
Anyone have a good method for removing the sticky residue left by some CD
manufacturers' sticky tape at the top of the jewel case? The disc was purchased
new yesterday but has probably been in the store for 4 years, and is a BMG
product. I've never had one turn up this sticky. Lighter fluid? (Which I don't
have around the house, not being a consumer of the stuff. Lamp oil usually
works, but not in this case.)

dl