Re: [ARSCLIST] ^ sticky goop on a CD container

steven c wrote:

> [...]

Belching, I think..not in the same league as "crepitate".

I tried the lamp oil again and it worked better, but not perfectly. This CD may
be an unusual example, or maybe the tape gets VERY sticky over a period of a few
years if the CD isn't purchased and opened within a few months of its
manufacture.

dl