Re: [ARSCLIST] Reel-to-reel preservation supplies?

At 01:19 PM 9/27/2006, Lou Judson wrote:
Seems normal to me, uless you want to buy several dozen cartons of 180 each:

<http://www.polylinecorp.com/productlist.asp?OPT=120010000100000100>

If you want these, get 'em now as they are discontinued. These are 5" reels, the original post was about 7" reels. The 5" reels are great and I use them for 8-track cartridges and other short lengths. (more below)