Re: [ARSCLIST] Reel-to-reel preservation supplies?

Seems normal to me, uless you want to buy several dozen cartons of 180 each:

<http://www.polylinecorp.com/productlist.asp?OPT=120010000100000100>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Sep 27, 2006, at 9:30 AM, David Breneman wrote:

I recently ran across this product. I can't say what the plastic
polymer is, but at least it provides a uniform size reel for 3" and
5" reel tapes.

http://www.usrecordingmedia.com/tmepllahub7r.html

$17 for five?!  Holy cats! I remember buying spot reels for
35 cents apiece less then 10 years ago!