Re: [ARSCLIST] discography of "direct-to-disk revival"?

Thomas Stern wrote:
I do not recall how much pop material was recorded d2d, but two albums I know of are
by Taj Mahal, and by Tracy Nelson.
from the discussion, seems like mostly classical (or is that the focus of members of this group)>?
So....who is going to take on the project of compiling the discography??
Best wishes, Thomas.

Not I, said the ...

My interests are largely classical, though I was easily sold on the Sheffield-style jazz by the sonics alone. I've nothing against most of the other forms - including jazz - I simply never learned to appreciate them.

Maybe in my next lifetime.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx