Re: [ARSCLIST] Ringtones, etc.

Hi there

A plug for Sound Archives/Nga Taonga Korero in New Zealand - they used to have a
largish collection of sound effects.  Witches being stretched on racks, large
crowd sounds, footsteps, dentist drills (the old kind), etc.  I assume they
still have them.  Also, the BBC would be a great source.  Just my sixpence
worth!

Cheers

Marie
--
Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Sound Engineer/Sound Consultant