Re: [ARSCLIST] "All hail the analogue revolution..."

steven c wrote:

> > > Don't own a cell phone, but if I did I might consider using, say,
> > > "All Alone (By the Telephone)"...or the parody version of "Honeycomb"
> > > that was titled "Telephone" (started out "I got a vife and it's kinda
> > > funny...")...
> > >
> > > Steven C. Barr
> >
> > Stan Boreson and Doug Setterberg. I can still sing the flip side "Swanson,
> > Swenson, Jensen" in its entirety. Funny, nobody's asked me since 1959.
> >
> Well, the odd thing is that "Telephone" wasn't one of my favourite records
> of the period...but I can still recall the first verse of the lyrics!
> Was this on 78 up here?
>
> Steven C. Barr

Believe it was, although I had it new on 45. Their follow-up was "Catch a
Pickled Herring". I actually collect Boreson & Setterberg stuff..mostly on
Golden Crest LPs, as well as some earlier sides on Linden 78s. The two discs
Steve and I are recalling were on Kapp.

dl