[ARSCLIST] Looking for a word

I'm dividing an assortment of records, all speeds, by subject (not formal subject headings) and am at the nub end of my list.

Can someone suggest a word or brief phrase to cover yoga, new age, and records of similar content which seem to be spiritual but toward no specific diety.  I already have one for self-improvement, the unspiritual equivilent.

The most helpful overall list I've found so far is the classification scheme used by eBay.

Steve Smolian