Re: [ARSCLIST] Recorder needed

But they all have auto gain, the scourge of cassette recording (defeatable if you
know how..with the recorder in pause, make a loud noise near the mike and then start
recording). A cassette deck from the 80s that doesn't look as if it was dropped from
a balcony could still be the best answer..and I forgot, TWO good mikes (probably the
cheapest ones your headbanger music store carries would be perfect for "audio
histories").

dl