Re: [ARSCLIST] Recorder needed

I know this is going to sound like heresy..but they're still making cassettes!
You can get 'em at the dollar store or you can get real perfeshnel ones (the
kind none of us would be caught dead using anymore because those are SO last
millennium) here:

http://www.american-digital.com/prodsite/category.asp?c=145

Don't knock a medium that is still usable and incredibly simple to handle for
civilians. Inexpensive cassette recorders may not be easily found, the
portables that sold for $30 should be tossed into the nearest dumpster and
boomboxes are not the answer either, but every Goodwill has shelves full of the
last generation of home audio systems, some of them in decent condition, and a
mike good enough for voice recording can be bought at any music store.

dl