Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

Yes, I've always understood this LP (Telemann: 12 Fantasies for Flute,
played by Jean-Pierre Rampal) to be the first digitally recorded LP released
in the US.  Denon made this recording in 1972(!)  I assume it was 14-bit,
like their other early digital productions.

Russell