Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

Wasn't the first LP from digital originals an Odyssey release (c. 1978) of flute
sonatas, recorded in Japan a couple of years earlier? I remember that info being
proclaimed on the jacket. Telemann flute sonatas or trio sonatas or something
along those lines.

Gawd those first "Digital!" lps from Angel, London and DGG were ghastly..Angel's
were also low level, not what we needed in those days of lousy vinyl.

dl