[ARSCLIST] Fishing Expidition: old Roland Kirk LP

Hi All:

My original copy of Roland (pre-Rahsaan) Kirk's "Reeds and Deeds" on Mercury is scratched to all get-up on side 2. Careless ways of youth (actually, one bad drop on a dirty floor while trying to juggle too many records at a high school party). Turns out, it's completely out of print. The more-Kirk-than-I-need completist Polygram CD set from the early 90's is out of print too. The cassette I made of it before it was dropped has disappeared, perhaps buried in the sands of time.

Anyone have a good-condition copy of this LP? If so, any chance I can borrow it or you can give a CD transfer of side 2? Much appreciated, in advance.

-- Tom Fine