Re: [ARSCLIST] Underscore in file names

I guess old habits are hard to break, but on one's own computer what is the need for "My" - Whenever I get a glance at windows, I would feel resentment at an OSD telling me what is mine! Everything on it is mine, at least as far as not anyone else's. Call em docs and docsold if you like. Or name them docs1 and docs2 - you'll always know then!

2c, <L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689