Re: [ARSCLIST] Preservation media WAS: Cataloguing still :-)

The problem is that all of these require head-media contact when reading
(playing) content. This degrades the media to varying degrees. Digital
optical storage is a non-contact design, and includes robust error
correction as a bonus.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.