To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Not using headphones

I took Malcolm's classes also. He could say the most cryptic things with no further explanation.

I'd been taught early in my career that singers will sing flat when using headphones. The reason was explained to me many years ago, but I couldn't explain it to you today.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com

Marcos Sueiro Bal wrote:
In typical fashion, the late Malcolm Chisholm of Chess told our class years
ago: "Headphones are flat", then moved on to the next topic. We all looked
at each other in disbelief.

Marcos

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Bradley" <db65@xxxxxxxxxxx>