Re: [ARSCLIST] Not using headphones

All they need to do is raise the mic to about neck level. Some bands will lean down a bit fo rvocals - but the instruments are usually their priority. I'd rather have too little vocal than too much depending on the band (and their singing abilities!). If too much vocal a bit of compression can help but better without.

But if they can't hear themselves acoustically, the PA is too loud maybe.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689