From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Not using headphones

I do live sound for a lot of acoustic music, and find wide variation in
singing delivery. I don't think a generalization like "singers do not
project" is viable as a blanket statement - I know many too loud as
well as too soft, and an unfortunate few with no fear at all!

But then I don't see much electric music or rock kind of thing at all
either... You may be right though.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689