Re: [ARSCLIST] Non-RIAA preamp (was: WHY save as WAV's when Mp3's can do???)

Every project is different, and there are appropriate tools for each
situation. It's very subjective. However, there's nothing special about
needing to de-click a phonograph record.

If you saw somewhere that a phono preamp sounds a lot better, then I have a
great solution for you: http://masterdigital.com/elberg/

The choice of tools depends on your particular situation.

---
Parker Dinkins
MasterDigital Corporation
CD Mastering + Audio Restoration