Re: [ARSCLIST] Can 78s sound better than LPs?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcos Sueiro Bal" <mls2137@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> since her "band" is usually one guy who also writes the
> > songs, a "song" is made up of loops so he need only play one verse, one
> chorus and the bridge
> > correctly, once.

Didn't see the original of this...but I have played in front of this sort
of "prefabricated" accompaniment! I was playing my own songs...but they
were all standard 12-bar blues, so all the "universal keyboard" player
needed to know to create the MIDI files was what key and what tempo!

Fortunately, so far MIDI technology has yet to be extended to the
creating of synthetic vocals...
(I type with fingers crossed...)