[ARSCLIST] Presonus 1394

The Presonius Inspire 1394  analog/digital converter which uses a firewire input was recently suggested here for dubbing analog source material.

I have a new one for sale, opened to read the booklet, the card removed and inspected  but not unpacked further.  The external break-out box is undesturbed.

It's on eBay at $ 179 plus shipping.  I've had it about 2 weeks.  I'd sell it for $ 135 plus shipping.

Though the on-line descriptions are a bit unclear, it does not take a digital input, which is why I'm disposing of it.

I can take Paypal, etc.

Steve Smolian