Re: [ARSCLIST] Aol discs (was Podcasting)

Oh man, I'm so slapping my head! I used to make mobiles out of those things. Then it was using them for targets, then finally just tossing them. Good lord, the fella with a room ful of junk mail dating from the 1990's is sitting on a gold heap.

I know a guy who shingled his roof with them. I guess that would be sitting *under* the golden heap..