Re: [ARSCLIST] Podcasting--explained a bit...

Sorry,don't have a clue.But I had an idea they were collectible.I was on another board recently,when the subject of AOL discs came up,and I ran an eBay search,on them,and came up with a 1998 "Special NFL Edition"AOL floppy disc,that was up over ninety bucks. WTF?
Roger Kulp