Re: [ARSCLIST] Backward turntables?

Parker Dinkins wrote:
on 8/22/06 4:28 PM US/Central, Roger and Allison Kulp at
thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

So would I.I have heard of playing stampers,and pressing plates,with a sort of
upside down stylus,but have never actually seen such equipment.

I haven't seen them up close and personal either, i.e. with a magnifier.
They are called "biradial" styli.

Are you sure of that term? I'm familiar with "biradial" for what is often called an elliptical stylus.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/