Re: [ARSCLIST] File Size Confusion

I think Audacity should be able to do this. You can get it for free and it will load and chop up >2GB files. I know you need to get the LAME encoder as well to export mp3 files, but I don't know if you need it to import them. Anyway, they're both free. Go to http://audacity.sourceforge.net/.

Alec McLane