[ARSCLIST] This week's auction

This week we have over 250 records listed on eBay.

A royal blue pressing of Scharer's delightful version of the Scherzo from Litolff's Piano Concerto leads a small group of 10" piano 78s.

There is a page of 7" jazz EPs, a bunch of Beatles, a bunch of less usually found classical LPs, some oddball LPs, a few still sealed, etc.  Many are "buy it now."

The records I consign weekly (most weeks, anyway) to Bill Giller can be found under his nom de bay, Giller4ad.

This will get you to the Litolff.  Brouse from there,

http://tinyurl.com/m8mm9

Steve Smolian