Re: [ARSCLIST] Concertape SSS?

In a message dated 8/19/2006 9:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mls2137@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have not see much posted on this brand, and am curious
about others' experiences with them; and, also, if you know who
actually manufactured these tapes.

It is basically a "white box" tape. Expect very little consistency from reel
to reel.

I'm using a 3600' "triple play" reel on a Magnacord PT-6 at the museum (for
reasonable playing time as background and an impressive demo of the rewind
speed). It is holding up very well.

Mike Csontos