[ARSCLIST] tape op

Somebody here recommended Tape Op, Issue 54, or at least I think it was on this list. That's a great magazine and this issue is particularly good. The stories on Marc Aubort, George Massenburg and John Stephens are interesting stuff. I'm looking for a Stephens tape deck now (I've got a sickness for equipment that's only exceeded by my sickness for black shiny round things).
Phillip