Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Metal Parts in Camden.

In a message dated 8/16/2006 11:17:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lyaa071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While I  have listed some of the great lost items...usually rejected  by
libraries...I wonder if any others have similar stories as the one  above.

Marshall University Library was dumping its collection of bound Hobbies
Magazine, which I rescued at the last moment.

Don Chichester