[ARSCLIST] Microcassettes

To all--

I'm posting this on behalf of a colleague who is not on the list.

Before transcribing the content of approximately 5 to 10 microcassettes, it would be advisable to make copies (perhaps to standard-sized audio cassettes), and use the copies for the purpose of making transcriptions. Is there anyone in the Washington, D.C., area who would be willing to transfer/reformat such a small quantity? If so, please contact me off list. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia Segal
Processing Archivist
American Folklife Center