Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking a semi-obscure article

Tom,

According to their online catalog, LC has the full run of Texas Quarterly from 1958-1978, and according to WorldCat around 526 other libraries also have it. You should be able to walk into your closest library and either find it there or request it through interlibrary loan, if other avenues don't work.

Alec McLane