Re: [ARSCLIST] George Gaskin recording sought

I found a listing in Lorenz for Wreck of the Maine by Gaskin - Columbia
cylinder 4154.  Is this perhaps the item you are looking for?  I wish I
could say that we have it here, but we don't.

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010
315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866

>>> mbarton@xxxxxxx 8/15/2006 8:24 PM >>>
I'm looking for a copy (mp3 is fine) of George Gaskin's rendition of
"Remember the Maine" from 1898. It does not seem to be online anywhere,
or
on any compilation that I have found. Of course, it may not have
survived,
but I thought I'd put it to the list before I gave up.