Re: [ARSCLIST] To bake or not to bake?

Hi Lou:

Well, break out the food dehydrator.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] To bake or not to bake?

Thanks Tom. The former owner of the record company is wanting CDs of his favorite music. THAT is on the 456 and the 226. The 206 and 207 are old DBX safety copies from his personal archive. I just lumped them together in my description...

Good question, if it were true...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689