Re: [ARSCLIST] help needed regarding sputnik documentary

I have a friend who audiotaped TV news for years - but not sure if he had started that far back! I'vew written him to see, will let you know if so. I once made an award winning sound design for a play about Viet Nam from his tapes.

from a 40 year veteran of sound recording myself,

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689