[ARSCLIST] Oistrakh at The Fair

 A few weeks ago.I won this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160010414818&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAFB%3AIT&rd=1 on evilBay.The first,and only one of these I have ever seen.This is an export record,of two sides by David Oistrakh.Spelled "Oystrakh" here.It was taken from CCCPs 5520/5521,who pressed it with a special souvenir label.It was meant to be given away at the 1939 New York World's Fair.I am aware that Emil Gilels was scheduled to appear at the fair,and this appearance was cancelled.But can find no mention anywhere on the web,of Oistrakh appearing there.Anybody know anything about this ? The Dakin side is in better shape than listed,BTW.
  Roger Kulp