[ARSCLIST] 78s on eBay

I've some classical 78s on eBay with more coming, along with pop, jazz and classical LPs and 45s.  I've been listing  a hundred or more fresh items each week for a while now.  The fellow through whom I consign is Bill Giller.  Keep an eye on his auctions.  Under "advanced search," scroll down to  "from Sellers," enter "Giller4ad" in the box.  You'll get the whole list.  When it comes up, check the box or boxes of interest on the left.

If anyone can tell me how to insert a short link, I'd appreciate it.

Steve Smolian