Re: [ARSCLIST] Beginner's question RE: digital recordings

Lisa, if you decide to upgrade to a desktop, check out the Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe. In my opinion, it's by far the best value for an internal card. Thousands of hours of transfers done with one here, many satisfied clients (including myself since I use it to transfer my own archives).

-- Tom Fine

I'll second Tom's endorsement of the DAL Card Deluxe. I just bouoght one for my studio and when the Studer isn't on, the noise level shows as -138 dB. that's pretty good for an internal card! I think it's a bargain at $399.
http://www.digitalaudio.com

-Matt Sohn