Re: [ARSCLIST] Thin tape decay

I used to use a umber of 180 cassettes to record 3 hour long radio programs - they always returned level at about -15 to -20 from normal record level - they just don't have enough particles to give full level. Unless you have used them and know from experience, the low level is not the recordist's fault, but the extra thin tape and coating...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689