Re: [ARSCLIST] Asperger's Syndrome (was How Vinyl Records Are Made Part 1)

Not self serving to me - informative! The film I saw yesterday had all sorts of musicians in Istanbul (<crossingthebridge.de>) had one older singer near the end of 58 year career who stuttered so bad for the first half of her life that she would never speak except to sing, which she did wonderfully...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689