Re: [ARSCLIST] Updating Contact Info On Website

Hello Lance,
I was formerly the co-chair of the ARSC Education and Training Committee which was responsible for that section of the ARSC website. So please send me the updated information and I'll see that it gets changed (coincidentally I work with the ARSC webmaster, Bryan Cornell, so this should be something we can do pretty quickly).

Cheers,

Nancy J. Seeger
Senior Sound Recordings Cataloger
Library of Congress
Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Divison
Recorded Sound Section
Washington, D.C.  20540-4698
202-707-5494
Fax: 202-707-8464
nsee@xxxxxxx

>>> lwatsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx 07/19/06 9:48 PM >>>
Dear ARSC Members,

Can someone please tell me who to send a message to, so that the contact
info in the EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN AUDIOVISUAL ARCHIVING AND
PRESERVATION section of the ARSC website can be updated. I tried to send
a request to the webmaster listed on the ARSC site, and to Peter
Shambarger, and they were both returned to sender.

Thank you,
Lance Watsky
Program Coordinator
UCLA Moving Image Archive Studies