Re: [ARSCLIST] Great article on Vintage Music On line in today's WSJ

In a message dated 7/18/2006 4:53:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Not only  that,but the article,is for subscribers only !
Roger  Kulp

It's a SHORT article Roger. I just copied and pasted it and saved you the
subscription price. You need to copy and past the URLs as the numbers after them
 are for the footnotes.

It may take a little work to read it but it's worth it! Especially the
Junebug Site where I've been a lot today!

Steve